Become a MOTCARD AMBASSADOR MEMBER
The MOTCARD ambassador is our paid membership level. You have a special relationship in our community and accrue the following benefits for moderate annual costs ($25/Year for under 24 years old, and $95 for over 25.) You must sign-up as a basic member first before adding Ambassador Membership
Benefits To Ambassadors:
1. “Special Access” on deals, events and programs.
MOTCARD is frequently allotted a few slots from partners on difficult to access programs. Ambassador Level gets access to these events. They are not offered at all to basic members.
2. Referral rewards are doubled.
Refer a basic, get $2, not $1. Refer another Ambassador and earn $15 per friend or family member who signs up for Ambassador (a basic member earns $7.50 signing up an Ambassador)
3. Philanthropist Status: Choose your causes.
Ambassadors are not just takers, they are givers too. Ambassadors are participants in our micro-donations program (MDP)
They learn from MOTCARD and partners about new causes in the Jewish, General American and Israeli NGO scene through us. The Ambassador knows that a Facebook “like” isn’t enough, they learn how to give on our platform and then they do it on the spot. See our Partners who are on our Social Impact Network
4. Career Networking.
Ambassadors are invited into our online LinkedIn MOTCARD Ambassadors Career Network
- This Group is moderated and serves as a conduit to jobs, internships and networking .
- We maintain a respectful, confidential, non-solicitation environment.
- We have partnerships with most of the 10 brands in the Israel Business Pipeline. Which offer business connections and internships in Israel.
5. Personal Concierge. Ask Rachel !
Rachel is the personal Concierge for Ambassadors who are seeking Restaurant suggestions, finding a Jewish tour-guide in London, Tel Aviv, Kiev, New York City. Whether its tickets to the best Jewish Film Festival, or booking a last-minute Rabbi in Vermont, MOTCARD Ambassador members have access to our Ask Rachel personal concierge (9AM–5PM EST). Rachel is connected…so connect with Rachel.